We accept all contribution concerning non-European cultures. Annals of the Náprstek museum primarily targets topics relevant for the vast collections of the Náprstek Museum of Asian, African and American Cultures. It also presents reports on archaeological and ethnographic field projects in non-European areas.
- Studies – should not exceed 10.000 words (footnotes included).
- Materialia – should not exceed 10.000 words (footnotes included).
- Research reports – should not exceed 6 000 words (footnotes included).
- Reviews and Annotations – should not exceed 5 000 words (footnotes included).
- Obituaries – should not exceed 5 000 words (footnotes included).
(If your contribution exceeds limits of words given above, please, consult the length with the chief editor.)
Manuscripts can be written in English, German, French and Spanish language.
The author is responsible for language revision.
Manuscripts are accepted as MS Word documents only (.doc; .docx). Do not send us manuscript as PDF or .odt.
Your manuscripts send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All articles are available online via Open Access publisher De Gruyter Open, since 2016.
- All photo material is published in colour.
- Illustrations and photo material should be in suitable quality.
- All illustrations and figures should be collected in a single, separate file and submitted as .zip;
- Each file must be numbered and referred to equally as stays in the manuscript.